Need a unique project?
I have a 1986 flightline tug that I'm looking to sell. Unfortunately I don't see myself having time to do anything with it in the near future and I hate to see it sit and gather rust.
Here are some things I can tell you about it.
- No engine or transmission.
- Tool box, weight, etc. from back are gone.
- Beast of a Dana 70 is gone....sitting on an XJ axle in the back.
- Stock straight tube axle in the front.
- Original diesel tank is still there.
- Wire harness is still in it and is labeled in the engine compartment (PO was going to install a V8).
- Interior is all there....dash with all gauges, steering column, 60/40 bench seat, etc....even the sagging headliner is still in it.
- Virtually no ROT...there is surface rust.
- Unlike most you'll find, I DO have a title for it.
Will consider parting out if I get enough interest in the major components.
I'm sure I'm missing some some things so feel free to PM with questions or email me at jeep8499 at gmail.com
Contact me if you're serious and want to see more pictures.
Thanks for looking.