Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - CheapThrills "Fawk Yeah buggy" build
View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2013, 07:32 AM   #881
ppkaprince98
Size Matters (.)(.)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapThrillB2 View Post
I need to go through all the wiring and clean it up, Mount lights, pull the skid plate and clean it, still need to build a engine skid, new rear drive shaft, brakes, remount all the floor panels etc so they don't rattle, build side panels, spare tire mount, twin stick it, mount a tach, replace temp gauge cause my current one doesn't seem to work, get different fenders to clean up the look, from bp stops to protect the ram and figure out why my steering was getting stiffer the longer I ran it (assuming I still have air in it).

But ya know what, I drove the fawker, it wheeled great fresh out of the box. Up until showing up to rocks and valleys I had only driven it from garage to trailer 2o yds. Then off the trailer at work and into my shop to fawk with brakes, then to rocks and valleys. Where the wife drove it and drove it hard lol. She even jumped it on the long crawl. I did't even set the timing in the motor, must of got it close when I replaced the distributor.
Holy shit, she sure did. She was flying!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I put a candy cane up my butt once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebeaner View Post
did it taste like shit after?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
I didn't taste it but the tree stunk when I hung it.
ppkaprince98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05555 seconds with 20 queries