View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #46
L4CX
Out for the Summer!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob the plumber View Post
Yeah, but what about people of different religion? Where do they go?
According the bible, which is where the pope gets his rules:

Quote:
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me
John 14:6

I'm not someone who has been blessed with a Resurrection or prophetic visions from God so I couldn't tell you. From what I read in a book I believe to be truth is, they will not be with God.

"What about Grace or mercy? Doesn't God love us?" Yes, he does. He loves you so much that he sent his only son (something I could not do) to die for us.

Let's put that into perspective for a minute:

Now, we may think "We're good people" but really, before acceptance of Christ's sacrifice and the becoming justified through that Sacrifice, we're God's enemies. We're breaking all his commandments, profaning anything and everything, destroying his creation, the list goes on. We are the equivalent to The Boston bombers of God's kingdom, that's on our best "good" days. Our Good deeds are like tampons (literal translation) to God but he still sent his son to die for us. How is that not love?

Who among any of us would be willing to sacrifice our own sons at all? Let alone for an enemy?

It comes down to why. Because this world is so broken, because we need to go back to God who created us to worship him. He made this huge sacrifice so that we could be made right (justification) in his sight and we could have a relationship with him.

</Theological rant>
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04975 seconds with 11 queries