Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bad Seller Alert - Micah Braden aka Micah Denzel-Braden in TC
View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #124
mschaffer66

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapThrillB2 View Post
I don't care what it is, If I have a vehicle I am selling, nobody is taking a wrench or tool to take it apart in my driveway. If they wanna pay me the cash, load it on their trailer, then take it apart in my driveway then so be it. But nobody is taking shit apart until cash is in hand and it has the ability to leave my driveway with or without being under its own power. But I also won't purposely misrepresent an item either.
x eleventy bazillion.

Holy fukc ...

I can't believe anyone is even insinuating that its a remotely reasonable concept to partially disassemble vehicles that you haven't even bought yet to verify parts are what they say they are.

These kinds of threads are also another reason why the only phone conversation I'll ever have about buying or selling something deals with directions and when to look at it. I want to have everything said between me and the potential buyer/seller well documented in text, pm, or email.
mschaffer66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04955 seconds with 20 queries