Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Fenton area small engine repair?
View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #5
RyeBread
Catch the wave

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I don't know if sloans can help you, but if they can't they will know where to send you. They're right at the tracks on linden road near rolston. The old linden lumber building.

As for equipment my brothers may be interested, but I have an awesome lawn mower I bought from hancho, it outlasted its warranty and still hasn't gone poopy
I'll either give sloan's a call tomorrow or stop by with it - can't get it there until the wife gets home from the Detroit field trip with our youngest.

I just assumed your brothers had a nearly revolving account for equipment given their assumed much heavier commercial use

they had 3 60" zero turn toro groundmasters yesterday with the auction ending in the 2,500 to $3,200 range - one only had 562 hours on it (but looked like crap from being stored) all good prices but north of the typical GL4x4 home cheapskate, and probably with enough work required to not quite be reliable enough for a commercial operation.

although the 2011 blower that the city of lansing has up might suit them.
RyeBread is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06785 seconds with 20 queries