Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bad Seller Alert - Micah Braden aka Micah Denzel-Braden in TC
View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #78
swampjeep
Swamp Stomper

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I guess circle isn't the right word.
I meant back to the same question, where you think he should have disassembled the front axle in the driveway before purchasing, but I believe that is too extreme, because I was about to quote my same post about taking a person's word...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I don't know the actual price difference, but travel time, gas, the cost to file, missed work/wasted vacation time or even if i am unemplyed wasted time away from my kids, the hassle, etc.

Not worth it.

You bought something, there's no reason you couldn't confirm what you bought before you left. Game over. Shut up quit whining.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swampjeep View Post
What happened to being able to take a person's word, especially if the person's parent is standing there backing up the claims,

I would not take tools to take apart an axle, or anything else close to that, just to verify there were custom/after market parts. I have been taken by people this way. No I didn't take them to court, but you know what, I wanted to, and would have if I could have. The more people get away with mis-representation, the more they do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I'm just curious, did you verify that they were chromo shafts before you spent the money, loaded the vehicle, and drove it 2 hours+ home?
Quote:
Originally Posted by swampjeep View Post
I'm curious? did we just go in a big circle?
swampjeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07030 seconds with 20 queries