View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #77
tsaguy
drink the hotdog water.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp-65 View Post
Sir I have had enough . you no what you bought . You where shone old housing from a 85 that everything was taken from , this truck had six years on it before transfer total costom truck axle change oh what efi to what . cracked frame shone to you . miss in engine you also pointed out . miss matched gears cause you new the rear end had been blown ' it had 529 in front and stock 85 in rear . only thing craigslist had to do with this is a phone# this truck was a beet wheeler and you wanted it . stating and laughing you are a teacher in the sue and your students had a new project . whos the liar.? now although my son doesnt live here people want to shit in my lawn . witch all has been copied. and people where hangouts are if you are a teacher would you insight your students to cause harm? sir you wouldnt except reciept is this why

you are something else my lights r on to night

Remind me to never drink beer with Micah at Big E's Grill and then go purchase things from him or from the Power sports place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I am willing to bet its a bunch of geriatric old farts bitching about anyone under 50 and touching each others weiners.
tsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05883 seconds with 11 queries