Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bad Seller Alert - Micah Braden aka Micah Denzel-Braden in TC
View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #77
tsaguy
drink the hotdog water.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp-65 View Post
Sir I have had enough . you no what you bought . You where shone old housing from a 85 that everything was taken from , this truck had six years on it before transfer total costom truck axle change oh what efi to what . cracked frame shone to you . miss in engine you also pointed out . miss matched gears cause you new the rear end had been blown ' it had 529 in front and stock 85 in rear . only thing craigslist had to do with this is a phone# this truck was a beet wheeler and you wanted it . stating and laughing you are a teacher in the sue and your students had a new project . whos the liar.? now although my son doesnt live here people want to shit in my lawn . witch all has been copied. and people where hangouts are if you are a teacher would you insight your students to cause harm? sir you wouldnt except reciept is this why

you are something else my lights r on to night

Remind me to never drink beer with Micah at Big E's Grill and then go purchase things from him or from the Power sports place.
tsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06750 seconds with 20 queries