Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 2004 Subaru Forester XS *Great Daily Driver*
View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #9
opie
www.krissplicing.com

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Id have to run it by the wife since it is her DD unless we are using it for camping. I had it for sale here for a bit until we decided to keep it and get rid of her Kia. I did the timing belt service less than 500 miles ago. All new belts, new pump, tensioner, idlers etc. The only things I did not replace in the service were the 3 seals. None were leaking so I left them alone.

FS: 2001 Toyota 4runner SR5 4x4 W/ 2.5" lift - Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest

I have since put running boards back on for the wife and kids, but the end caps need to be replaced in order to match up with the SR5 flares. I dont mind it and neither does the wife, so I havent bothered.

Do you have any pics of the Subie? Have the head gaskets been replaced or looked at?

EDIT: Oil and filter were changed last weekend. QSUD and Bosch filter. Ive been running synthetic in it since I got it and its been doing a good job cleaning it up.

Last edited by opie; May 15th, 2013 at 06:23 PM.
opie is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05927 seconds with 21 queries