Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Is Benghazi the end for the Obama Administration?
View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #89
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
The truly alarming part of it was that the stand down orders were given BEFORE the attack was over. That's the most damning part. They had no idea how long this attack was going to continue and if it would stay localized to Benghazi. That told me that they were either willing to sacrifice every American in Libya or they knew everything about the attack, it's objectives, who was doing it, etc.

Either way... Treason.
I don't even want to pretend to sound like I know the first thing about Military command and control structure. I would have thought that in the time of crisis, the president (any president) would hand the minute by minute decision making over to someone more knowledgeable on military capabilities and procedures, and who would be more free of political motivations.

Without knowing who decided what when and what they knew of the situation at the time I don't know what it tells me.
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04868 seconds with 20 queries