View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #1
Toncomb

SOLD 1995 Geo Tracker trail rig trade/sell $600 OBO SOLD

I hardly do anything with this anymore so it needs to go. Looking for cash, small fishing boat, canoe, tools, guns, 360 magnum performance stuff, Aircooled VW stuff, Dana 44a from a ZJ, other axle sets, 8.8 with 3.73, and other stuff with a motor including go karts, mini bikes, mopeds, lawn mowers, sleds ect. Feel free to make offers. I also can take paypal and credit card in person.

16v auto 4x4 with working cold a/c. New 0 mile cv shafts in front. Starts right up, runs great and shifts great but does have a trans pan leak. Currently has 235/75/15 M/Ts, have ran up to 33's on it. Exhaust is straight pipe to cherry bomb to the stack, actually sounds pretty neat, kinda like a pissed off chainsaw lol.

If full price is met I'll include another rolling shell of a tracker(no title) that is pretty solid but has no drivetrain, however it was a stick so it has the better geared axles with it. Plus a couple softops. I'd also sell the extras separate if some one was interested.

Rock rails are welded in as is cage. Cage is a cut down TJ cage that was sleeved together.

pics explain it best,
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetLeah View Post
Seems that 1/2 these people need to use periods and the other half need to get off their periods.

Last edited by Toncomb; May 14th, 2013 at 02:56 PM.

Page generated in 0.04549 seconds with 11 queries