Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - House Oversight Committee Hearing on Benghazi Live at 1130
View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2013, 08:58 AM   #38
barry1me
Just another day

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
The investigation is far from over. It's obvious as hell that the spontaneous protest story was intentionally concocted to mislead the American people to protect the Obama Administration for reelection.

The whistleblowers were definitely intimidated and threatened so they wouldn't speak to the congressional investigators under orders of Clinton.

There were TWO stand down orders issued to military forces that could've stopped the attack. No one knows who gave them but according to the whistleblowers the only person with authority to stop them would be President Obama.

I predict Clinton will go down as the sacrificial lamb and not a damn thing will stick to Obama.
Thanks for giving me the rundown. I knew this was seemed shady from the beginning once Clinton couldnt testify as she had passed out earlier in the day...I hope justice is served on this. My guess is the libs will downplay this and turn it around on the GOP.
barry1me is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.22412 seconds with 20 queries