Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Detroit X Games Bid Chosen, City Is Finalist To Host ESPN's Summer Competition 2014-2
View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2013, 08:10 AM   #113
GreaseMonkey

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakebabe View Post
That's why I root for them and support them as much as I can. Nothing stops a a passionate person from achieving their dreams. And if you look there actually are a lot of things going on, maybe that is because I go down there and participate in some of it so I see some of it from the inside out.

Nothing will change about the city if everyone just cries about how much they hate the place and totally avoid going there
x2.

There are a lot of awesome places in Detroit. Unfortunately they are mixed in with the crap, but as often as I'm down there I do believe I'm starting to see somewhat of a turnaround.

I know a lot of businesses that are moving their offices down there, and friends who are moving downtown because they have now gotten jobs at those offices.

If Detroit does have it's revival, it can only be a good thing for the entire state.

Back to Detroit bashing....
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05772 seconds with 20 queries