Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Anyone Else Had Issues Getting Parts From RoughStuff?
View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #23
Gravel Maker
Steel Hauler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Here I am... You can always call and ask for me.

First off, if you have ordered 1.25" RH heims in the last 3-4 weeks we have had a problem. We had the busiest spring ever and sold many, many more heims and link kits than expected. I normally plan to have 30% of the previous order still in stock before the next delivery arrives. This time it was obvious we were going to be 2-4 weeks short in quantity to meet demand so I ordered more to be rushed airfreight. I ordered 200 RH1.25" because we still have 300 LH. However when we received the order they sent 100 of each. 200 Would have been enough to carry us over but 100 wasn't nearly enough so some orders including 1.25" heims are waiting.

In the meantime our regular every 6 weeks order is arriving tomorrow or Friday and we are at the mercy of the trucking company. We also have another 100 RH 1.25" arriving tomorrow to replace the ones that came as LH.

The regular order is the largest we have ever received, over 1500 RH and 1300 LH, not counting the over 8000 other heims in the crates.

If you have the name of the person you spoke to I would like to know it because I do not want any person working for me that treats customers like that. If you want a full refund give me a call and we can do that and you can get them elsewhere.

As always, if I am in the shop I will answer the phone when asked.

And as a side note I have been extra busy for the last 3 weeks as my GM and Admin here got married 3 weeks ago and are on their honeymoon for another 6 days so I am doing my job and both of theirs...

Dan Fredrickson
www.ruffstuffspecialties.com
Your Fabrication Parts Source

The New Industry Standard!
Gravel Maker is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.12360 seconds with 20 queries