View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #10
lepp1892
WebWheeling1KeyAtaTime

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtygirl View Post
I have an eliptical, treadmill and weights available to me at my parents and that's what I have been using the last couple months since I cancelled my old memebership but I just don't have as much motivation at home as I do when I go to the gym. I don't know why but I do know my results, at home my workouts tend to be shorted and I skip more often. I got down 35lbs in 6 months of gym and I've barely dropped 5 more in the 2.5 months I've been working out at home(parents home).
To me the memebership is worth it, plus I get a huge discount from work so that helps to
Ya same here.. I lived with my sister during my co-op and dropped almost 40 lbs using the gym at her apartment complex. Then I moved back home for a while when I got a real job. Gained 15 lbs back. I couldn't get motivated at home. Once I moved out to my own place I used the gym at my apartment for a while to get back into it. I just joined planet fitness, As long as you don't go right after work there isn't to many people there.
lepp1892 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04186 seconds with 11 queries