View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #873
dbikers

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

left yesterday at 0600 with 2 friends and my son headed for silver lake (my son has been after me to take him to ride the dunes). i manned the grille and beer cooler and they rode from 10 til about 4...they had a blast an my kid got to "break-in" his christmas gopro3.

today on my streeter i finished wiring and cleaning up my passing lamp install, changed oil/filter and put new windshield/lowers on it.

buddy of mine came over and took a ride up to bay city.
on our way up buddy wanted to stop at at menards at m15/69 ...we pulled up to the doors and there was a chick sitting on the ground next to "cheryl" (her '79 sporty) frantically trying to put her gear shifter back on (it fell off on her way to a bike show over in holly).
spent 15min or so cobbling it back together (as "cheryl" was pretty much completely cobbled anyway) and adjusted her clutch cable. i took it around the lot to make sure all was good (looked just like rockstar only on a much smaller bike). in the end got hugged by a biker chick in leather chaps (fap fap fap) hope she made it to her show...

i'm sunburnt
dbikers is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03675 seconds with 11 queries