Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - LQ4J: A 6.0 TJ DD on a budget
View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #6
Dannn

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Yup, the white one was up on here for a bit. It was too big for my daily use, and had been in an accident. While it was fixed and all that, it still was never right. Little details about alignment of body parts and such just bothered me. Which is why i bought one blown up that was relatively clean, and straight. I can fix blown up broken and trashed. I can fix rust, rot and all that... But when shits tweaked, little tiny 1/8th and 1/16th inch differences in panel gaps and such bother the shit out of me.

My motivation comes from others. Especially the ones who don't have any knowledge of what i'm doing, but still tell me its a stupid idea. And the ones who say what i want to do isn't possible. You bet your ass if you tell me it isnt, i'm gonna try every possible way to make it.

Anyways, onto More Pics.

The jeep when i first got it back to the shop (3 hour drive across the state)

The Donor

Radiator from Superior in Mt. Clemens, MI

Advance Adapters Mounts, 1.25" BL, and 40T clamp on reluctor should be here at the end of the week. Got a real good deal from poly performance.

Sent the computer out to waynehartwig on pirate4x4 for a retune, vats removal, and some other goodies.
Dannn is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06764 seconds with 20 queries