View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #35
Gunsworth

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Gunsworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetItOffroadGMC View Post
Your best results will come from a local company, over a large national chain.

I see great results from Top Lawn, who is based out of Commerce Twp.

Tru-green does have a few good applicators, but most of them are new, and just learning what it takes to get results. The local companies have to do quality work to survive, so the hire experienced guys.

I know most of the customers I have who use Tru-Brown have weed issues, and one had they're lawn COOKED. Several of my customers use Top Lawn, and have very thick, dark green lawns.
top lawn does great work (They do some multi-million dollar estates I care for and never seen any problems) and so does just about every company I have dealt with (I have a lawn/landscape business and see a lot)

Only company I wouldnt recommend is trugreen, and once you have them, good luck getting rid of them...

Another thing is the last 2 summers have been terrible for lawns and great for weeds. And if you dont have irrigation you will have more weeds than nice grass. but even then tru-green will come out and put shit down on brown lawns in 98* heat, and if you have them spray weeds in your beds, they will green right up for the next week with the water they put on them lol, seen it many times...
Gunsworth is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05376 seconds with 11 queries