Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - construction loan....who done it?
View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #18
Skooter_Built
Fuck talk, Duck walk!

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadcooper55 View Post
I don't see what is so hard about buying a house. I wasn't even house shopping and I bought one. My neighbor stopped by the day before I left for Colorado and offered me his absolutely beautiful, fully furnished house for about 60k less than what it was worth so I bought it that day. Too bad I cant live in it til I get home in November.
Its difficult when what your looking for is in short demand. I want a little bit of land with a house in good shape that already has a pre existing pole barn. I want to live in a particular area so I can be close to a major freeway but far enough away so I don't hear road traffic. That can be a small pond.

Case in point: Google: 2735 north latson rd. Howell MI. I looked at this property today, its been on the market for less then 15 days I think? 10 acres, modular home built in 1994, has a pond and a huge pole barn. On the market for $199k. Its already sold, foreclosure. Here's the kicker it was a wreck! Had major foundation and house issues, was completely trashed. Id estimate at least 50k just to make the home habitable, probability closer to 100k for the entire property to bring it back to a slightly nice place.

What you don't want is in high availability. What you Do isn't.

If you want peace, prepare for war!

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
Skooter_Built is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05980 seconds with 20 queries