Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Anyone Else Had Issues Getting Parts From RoughStuff?
View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:32 AM   #17
974x4Taco
Flex Is OverRated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

The first time with the diff cover it was no big deal it was delayed but it irritated me that i was never informed of the delay.

This time i'm irritated because i was given a date for shipping then once that date came and went i was given yet another, further out date......not once have they offered any sort of help and when i brought up the fact that the promised shipping date had come and gone the guy (can't remember his name but it wasn't Dan) was border line asshole in his response (basically saying oh well)....it would be nice if they would ship me the stuff they do have so i can keep moving....but to that end the first time i called the were waiting on the heims, the second time it was the heims and dana 60 cover so who knows if the have any of my order.

I'm not trying to bad mouth them (yet)....just seeing if this stuff is normal before i give them more money
974x4Taco is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04983 seconds with 20 queries