Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - not so fun facts about [you]
View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2013, 07:54 AM   #88
bbaXJ
Yooper In Training

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bbaXJ

I'm a recovering asshole. In college I hung out with the offroad club a lot and had to develop pretty thick skin. Lots of insults both joking and serious being thrown around, I learned to take it as well as dish it out. Once I graduated and moved away I realized that I had become an asshole. Sometimes it was justified and helpful when others wouldn't stand up for themselves and I felt a need to, sometimes I was just a dick when I shouldn't have been. I'm still sarcastic and joke around a lot with friends or on here, but overall I've come quite a ways back into the person I want to be....at least usually. Sometimes it works out well to be able to step up and rip somebody a new one at the flick of a switch, but I prefer to be the nice guy when possible. Except when bigbchevy is around, that guy is a whole bag of dicks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevotass View Post
I have terrible road rage. I used to be a defensive driver. Now im pure offense
I wouldn't say I have terrible road rage, but I fukking HATE stupid drivers. I try not to be an asshole about it, but I am an aggressive driver. I swear to myself at people driving like morons, but don't yell at them or try to run them off the road or anything....even though often times I'd like to.
bbaXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05562 seconds with 20 queries