Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Ammunition
Thread: Ammunition
View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2013, 10:11 PM   #18
schweeb
spelling nazi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddywater View Post
Now im gonna have to disagree with your statements. Yes these types of posts are helpful to the people who want to purchase ammo. The part of your statement i disagree with is about the hoarders. Hoarders existed before the shootings. Supply was high and demand seemed low, now the supply is low and demand is high. Why? seems to me that people are hoarding becuase of a scare.

I shoot .22 LR and 12 gauge. i can only go out skeet shooting now. cant find any .22 ammo that someone doenst want an outragious amount for a 525ct box of hollow points, and im not going to waste my life searching and searching for something like ammo.
I'm not sure I understand your point or where it differs from mine. Your statement seems to just be ramblings. Sure, hoarders have always existed. My definition of hoarders in this respect is inclusive of pre-shortage hoarders, during-shortage hoarders, and opportunists selling at well over retail.

My TL;DR says it all. Hoarders will hoard regardless of whether you post. This helps the honest people who don't have all day to drive around searching for ammo.

Page generated in 0.04532 seconds with 20 queries