View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2013, 03:14 PM   #1
974x4Taco
Flex Is OverRated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Anyone Else Had Issues Getting Parts From RoughStuff?

Ok.....about a month ago i ordered some stuff online, next day got an email invoice putting shipping time at 3-5 days via usps, i let 7 usps working days go by and called to see why i didn't have my stuff....at that point i was told my parts were not in stock and it would be several more days before they would ship....there was no mention of this in the invoice email or on their website.....only reason i knew is because i physically called and asked....i chalk it up to shit happens and move on.

Fast forward to a week and a half ago.....order more parts online, receive same basic invoice email, then receive email stating some of the parts are back ordered. I called them 1 week ago to get a time frame and was told the stuff would ship this previous monday. Monday came and went and no email saying the stuff shipped, so today i call and this time i'm told next monday at the earliest for shipping.

In the last month i have ordered parts from 6 vendors and all have been great (even Ballistic) except RoughStuff....is this normal or bad luck on my end? I have more stuff tob buy but not if i am gonna get ran around trying to get it
974x4Taco is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04274 seconds with 11 queries