Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Detroit X Games Bid Chosen, City Is Finalist To Host ESPN's Summer Competition 2014-2
View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2013, 03:08 PM   #101
Mr.Green
I can levitate!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKo View Post
It's still being built the organization/charity is collecting more money...
Quote:
Hey CLOWN... Obviously if events are being put on in Detroit, doesn't that tell you something?
Quote:
That's your opinion clown... Everyone is entitled to it... Even if they deserve to have a muzzle put over their mouth like you... 1st amendment is a great thing...
Quote:
Right now in Eastern Market there is a huge sports bar being built old school style and with a lot of modern stuff mixed in...
Quote:
You're a special kind of stupid aren't you? I bet you wear those nice white jackets that give you a hug all the time don't ya?
Quote:
Hope they do so I can go downtown and enjoy some badass sports...
Quote:
Pull your head out of your ass and read this thread... I agreed with alot of that stuff...
All lies. It is obvious that you have a hidden adgenda and / or are clueless. You can tell by the way you type. You are bad at internetting and you loved Chicago when you went there that one time. This proves that you are not rite and is stpid. Cant you come up with facts and not just emotional banter????? Huh?
Mr.Green is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07373 seconds with 20 queries