Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Detroit X Games Bid Chosen, City Is Finalist To Host ESPN's Summer Competition 2014-2
View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2013, 08:56 AM   #90
ReiKo
Community Smart Ass.....

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoMan View Post
They are in the process of building a dirt Verizon for bmx guys on brush street somewhere.

I have money to travel, I have been to Chicago 4 times, Vegas once. I come to Detroit to be a tourist when I don't come there for work. It does have promise. Like Reico mentioned its not gonna get fixed overnight. There is tons to do in Detroit and see also. The Heidelberg project has zero crime since its a high traffic area. Eastern market, you could take all those abandoned buildings and make a tour out of them. All that history. There is an eastern market tour already in place that has a bar that is something like 100yrs old.
I agree with the statement also that city management needs to get shit canned. Detroit has always had a tough image in films. It is. I try and get to Detroit whenever I can even if its only passing through.
Right now in Eastern Market there is a huge sports bar being built old school style and with a lot of modern stuff mixed in...
ReiKo is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04911 seconds with 20 queries