Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Detroit X Games Bid Chosen, City Is Finalist To Host ESPN's Summer Competition 2014-2
View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2013, 02:43 PM   #69
ReiKo
Community Smart Ass.....

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
No I didnt know that (could have guessed though), but I am not the one in this thread claiming to know everything. So everything except your rotors and drums are made in America. Why do you have to be such a dink? I bet you spend more $ buying Chineese auto parts crap than any of us have spent in Chicago.
I never claimed to know everything... You clowns put that on me... Nice try though... I never said all my parts I sell are made in USA... But I do carry Hapco products that are maded right here in Fraser, Michigan. Also carry WBI Bearings which are made here in Gaylord, MI... No not all my products are made in the USA... Made in the USA doesn't put food on my table all the time... Made in USA doesn't sell to people who are looking for the cheapest thing around... I will carry products that their is a demand for... Simple stuff don't you think? Supply and Demand... Want me to send you a book about it? Or do you want me to give you the Google link?
ReiKo is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05088 seconds with 20 queries