Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - fat guy no more!
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #137
homerdogeo8
booger eatin' moron

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
It's obvious you don't even really want the help, so why waste time explaining to you that you can not burn fat from a certain part of your body, why explain to you that your body burns fat starting at the fingers and toes and slowly working its way to the middle of your body, why waste the time explaining that you need to work all muscle groups equally to build muscle and burn fat, why try explaining to you that your diet probably sucks complete ass, why try explaining to you that you need to do cardio and weight training and watch what you eat and blah blah blah......

The first 50 lbs are the easy ones, it's the last 5 lbs that are the hardest.
ummmm, I'm doing other exercising too and not just concentrating on one part of my body. I walk a couple miles a day, do some exercises with weights so the arms and legs are taken care of and I eat pretty healthy. I'm just looking for a way to get rid of my beer belly faster than it's currently going away. I've already taken off 20 lbs and would like to get rid of another 20 to get down to around 180. But if you'd rather complain about something you know absolutely nothing about instead of offering an exercise that may help feel free to do so.

Last edited by homerdogeo8; April 30th, 2013 at 09:03 AM.
homerdogeo8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07943 seconds with 20 queries