Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 90' Cherokee pioneer for parts $1000 O.B.O
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2013, 08:16 AM   #1
xjagain

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 90' Cherokee pioneer for parts $1000 O.B.O

I have a 90' Cherokee that I need out of my yard. It's up as a parts rig right now because I am still working on getting a title from the previous owner. It is paid for and does have a clear green title if that is something you absolutely need. At any rate it's in overall decent shape. Three of the doors are good one has a dent in the bottom. The hatch is good, no cracks that I have found. New windshield last month. Front and rear axles are good just serviced the rear had new brakes less than a year ago. The glass is all good and I do have a spare hatch as well. BFG 32x11.50x15's that are all of 75% along with a set of factory rims with rollers. The motor and trans have 320k+ on them no 4 liter tick yet. T-case has been swapped to the 231 from the 242, I am not sure if the case needs a chain and guides or if the shift gate was never changed.The bad: interior is shot, floor pans are gone, steering Collum is wasted, tranny lines are looped together, and the steering box leaks. $1000 is a ball park number cash talks not interested in any trades.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	105318  
xjagain is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05821 seconds with 21 queries