Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bestside exhibit Q,R,S,T,U,V
View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #17
jeepfreak81
81 inches of fun

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jeepfreak81 Send a message via MSN to jeepfreak81 Send a message via Yahoo to jeepfreak81

There are far worse neighborhoods in Flint than that one they name. I worked in that neighborhood for 6 years, and often was down there at 3-4 am to open the office up. Though we had a lot of thefts, and dumping in the area, we also had Johns beating hookers in the neighboring parking lot.

In the 6 years I was there (the named area) the Taco Bell manager got shot, and a John and his hooker got whacked on Lapeer Rd.

Robert T, Dayton Ave, Dupont, Clio Rd, Pierson Rd, or any of the "state named" streets are much worse areas.

I had to do service calls in a lot of those areas sometimes when I worked at the Pierson Rd Home Depot, that got sketchy - i was the main reason I kept my '87 caprice around. I would take that on a call rather than my lifted Wrangler - it actually made a huge difference in how I was treated down there.
jeepfreak81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05396 seconds with 20 queries