Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 14 bolt wanted With disk brakes/or drum. And dana 60 front. Possible trade?
View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #1
ShadowchevyC

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 14 bolt wanted With disk brakes/or drum. And dana 60 front. Possible trade?

Looking for a 14 bolt ff for my Chevy Cummins conversion. Would prefer disk brakes. 4.10 gears would be a plus.

Also looking for a dana 60 front, Need the pig to be on the passenger side. matching gears would be another plus.

I have a set of 1/2 ton chevy axles that I would like to part ways with dont need them. Was wondering if someone would want to do a trade with possible cash? 1/2 ton axles are for sale as well. Not sure what gears are in them, will be able to open in front of buyer to look or maybe when I get time Ill check them out.

Their are rims and tires on both axles. They are the stock chevy rims with beauty rings still on them. 31x10 50 R15 LT still have lots of life in them. These are for sale as well. Make Offer.

Let me know what you have, maybe we could work something out.

(I know this is the "WANTED" thread forums but I figured I would state they are forsale. Will be posting in forsale)

Thanks, Sean!

Last edited by ShadowchevyC; August 11th, 2013 at 05:10 PM.
ShadowchevyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05365 seconds with 20 queries