Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Drag racer thread
View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #1
deathbypsi
Brian R.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deathbypsi
Default Drag racer thread

I have seen a couple posts about people here out racing and since I was a hardcore drag racer before I ever even owned a 4x4 I was wondering who else on here has a fast set of wheels and is into racing. I only got into off roading for something to do between racing seasons and somehow the off roading took over the majority of my time and money so up until the past couple years the "racing" part of me took a backseat.

If you got a fast ride post it up! Wouldnt mind running into some of you guys if we are at the track together. Milan and Norwalk are where I will spend most of my time. I do have one big trip planned to Bristol Tn at the end of Aug for a big 2.3t Shootout at the Fun Ford Weekend race that weekend.

Currently this is what you will see me at the track with.

My 88 Ranger I completely rebuilt from the frame up. Has a built 2.3 turbo motor,stand alone ECM,huge front mount intercooler,HX35 Holset turbo,T5 trans,narrowed 8.8 with 31spline Aubrun Pro and 3.55s. Serious suspension,custom interior,new everything with no expense spared.....Oh, and I drive it to work almost everyday 100miles round trip.

Hoping to make it to Milan in the next couple weeks for its first test. Shooting for low 12's or high 11's off the trailer and ultimately putting it in the 10's at over 120mph.

So lets see some other rides.....
deathbypsi is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06962 seconds with 20 queries