View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2013, 08:39 AM   #25
cameron69
dog farts are the worst!!

I agree that it depends on the dogs needs. If you can be home for lunch and spend some time with him that 10 hours is split in half and is not an issue for most dogs. both my dogs do great while we are at work, about 10 hours. My first wife and I got the girls and she worked from home, so they always had someone with them. After we divorced I was worried that they would be home too long alone, and I would end up having to give my first two dogs to the ex. But they did great, no accidents no damage done to furniture or anything else.

We get out and play when I get home if they want, sometimes they go out and do their business and head right back in and lay down. Sasha does not move around so good right now as she blind and has broken a bone in her paw. Tavish always wants to play so sometimes we just play fetch and tug o war in the living room while Sasha lays on the couch. They are both energetic, and love to run and play when we go to the park. My wife now drives for fed ex and delivers in the area we live, so she sometimes stops home to let the girls out during her route.

If you could build a kennel with a doggie door going into the house you would have no issues at all. I get nervous leaving my dogs outside for any extended length of time not being home. If they could come in and out at will, would be awesome!
cameron69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06262 seconds with 11 queries