Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 78 Bronco 6" lift custom paint rebuilt motor $4500/ trade 4 Jeep
View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2013, 10:57 PM   #1
jeepsAmutt

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 78 Bronco 6" lift custom paint rebuilt motor $4500/ trade 4 Jeep

78 bronco 6 inch lift . Engine was rebuilt the winter b4 last, all new bearings, seals, polished crank brand new waterpump starter, starter solenoid and wires engine is 351m .030 over flat top pistons edelbrock preformer cam and intake long tube headers into dual glass pack with stainless tips out either side before rear tires newer style electronic ignition brand new summit air filter with new outerwears sock newer oil temp volts gauge volts not hooked up tach on colum but also not hooked up trans is stock c6 with a 205 t case 9 inch and hp 44 both open not sure but i think 3:55 newer ball joints on both sides upper and lowers rear leafs have a slapper bar . interior is ok floors from rear seats up are very solid and were re done rear cargo area has a couple holes has family style roll cage in back . nice sony radio with 2 kenwood speakers in doors i also have sub wires ran into back has b & m mega shifter.fuel system with an inline aluminum changeable filter procomp fuelpump areomotive regulator and braided stainless lines. Just last year the entire body was repaired and painted, I've got receipts that total $5k just in that. I've also got a southern bed sandblasted and ready to go in. For full asking price I've also got 2 sheets of 4x8 alumabrite diamond plate that was almost $350, to finish the interior with and lots of extra parts including motor, tranny, and tcase.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by jeepsAmutt; July 29th, 2013 at 07:11 PM.
jeepsAmutt is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08048 seconds with 20 queries