Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ZOMGWTFBBQ!!! Ambulance to RV to 4x4 Snafu o.0
View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2013, 08:14 AM   #139
Mr.Green456123
I can levitate!

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skooter_Built View Post
I was going to write a diatribe disproving all that you had wrote above but arguing online won't accomplish anything as it wont change your uninformed assumptions. Translation: It wouldnt make sense and you guys would all prove me rong.

If you have questions feel free to ask me and Ill gladly write you a novel about my life but here isnt the place and its unwise to just assume. I'm pretty sure that you or anyone else here is not God and therefore I have to make no justifications for my actions to you. Translation: It wouldnt make sense and you guys would all prove me rong.

Your biggest assumptions that I live at home by choice and I foolishly waste money are so far from the truth that the toilets flush backwards. I may be stupid and a dumbass with some aspects in my personal life but when it comes to my career and personal finances I'm one of the sharpest around. Translation: I am in total deinal. I cant move out because I want to buy more crap with my "rent" money. You all think that investing in retirement is the way to go. You are all rong, I have it figured out. Scrap metal is thhe best retirement plan you can have. I have bought many things for $1000 and sold them YEARS later for almost $1100, that is almost $100 profit with out doing anything except taking it apart to sooth my urges. Investments are for quitters and the financially uninformed.

Getting back on track, after thinking over Green's and Rhino's comments regarding the grey tank setup I found an area where a small tank will fit, around 5 gallons. That should be perfect for a quick shower or to fill up the tub portion with water. Below the tank I will have a waste valve with a bayonette connection to empty itself. Translation: Im not listening to you! :hands over ears: LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!

Sounds like you are moving right along with this retirement home. Keep up the great work!
Mr.Green456123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06862 seconds with 20 queries