Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Any HVAC guys need a job?
View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2013, 11:57 PM   #1
brewchief

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Any HVAC guys need a job?

At my work we are looking for a service tech, if you meet this list and aren't a douche bag then send me a PM and I'll get you the contact info.

Job is in the Howell area, if you are an hour away I don't see it working out.

You must be a go with the flow type, if you've got a cocky attitude I don't see it working out.

You need some HVAC experience, service would be best but some install experience might be enough(we can train the right guy).

You must be presentable, this means no potleaf tattoos on your neck or 666 tattooed across your forehead, a face full of piercings is a no as well. You need to shower every day and get a haircut on occasion as well.

You must be a go with the flow type, my boss is a great guy but there are certain things he wants done a certain way, rocking the boat will get you tossed in the lake.

You need to be able to pass a piss test and must have a valid drivers license, if you have previous DUIs I don't think it will work due to cost of insuring someone with a DUI to drive a company truck.

Shoot me a PM if you think you qualify.
brewchief is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05448 seconds with 20 queries