Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - The Excellent Healthy Recipe Thread
View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:23 AM   #63
kickstand
sHaMoNe!

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey View Post
What do you eat to get to that calorie amount? I am burning about 4000-5000 calories a week and eating about 2500 calories a day. Unless I eat junk food which I try to avoid at all costs, I have difficulty getting up to 2500 with fruits, veggies, lean meats, grains, etc.
I primarily follow a Paleo diet. I cheat with one protein shake a day, and a few handfuls of non paleo trail mix a few times a day, otherwise I stay on track pretty well.

So far today:
for breakfast I had 8oz of steak, 4 eggs over easy, 2 cups sliced/sautee'd yellow squash, zucchini, onion. Along with a protein shake (non paleo)

An hour later I had about 200 calories worth of trail mix (non paleo m&M's, sunflower seeds, raisins, peanuts) an apple, and a banana.

For lunch I have 8oz grilled chicken breast, 2 boiled eggs, 1/2 cucumber, mixed greens salad, mild peppers, etc. all mixed up

My portion sizes are typically huge, espescially on the side of the veggies, fruits.

Last edited by kickstand; April 23rd, 2013 at 10:28 AM.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05426 seconds with 20 queries