Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 2010 JK Unlimited Sport 4x4
View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2013, 09:07 PM   #1
tmhd2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to tmhd2
Default 2010 JK Unlimited Sport 4x4

Well... I don't really want to do this, but I'm fighting my ex for custody of my daughter and could really use the extra cashflow.

-2010 JKU Sport 4x4
-powertrain warranty through Jeep through I think 80k (might be more?)
-automatic
-37,000 miles
-full steel doors
-Jeep Green exterior
-beige interior
-Freedom top
-Bestop Trektop NX (love this top!)
-privacy glass
-3.73 gears
-Superchips Flashpaq tuner
-alloy wheels
-power windows and locks
-cruise
-keyless entry
-CD/MP3/Aux radio (130 RES)
-6k miles on replacement Goodyear Wrangler SR-A tires
-Quadratec floor liners front and rear
-Mobil 1 full synthetic oil

I purchased this in August 2012 as a certified used vehicle. The dealership had it undercoated and replaced the tires at this time. I doubt it ever left the pavement before we took it to the dunes (I'm very careful / particular with my things. It was not abused out there).

I put a Rugged Ridge hitch and B&M transmission cooler on it (30k miles) before using it to tow my popup camper (~1700lbs loaded) on a few trips across the state. I also exchanged the transmission fluid at this time. It remains light pink. I run the Torque app to monitor transmission temps while towing, and it has never run hot on my watch.

Other than removing the "Sport" stickers, Plasti-dipping the wheels black, and adding a few stickers to the front fenders, it is totally stock.

It has a door knick and a very slight scratch on the driver's side. It is otherwise just about perfect outside (no mirror dimples in the fenders!). Interior is mint.

I've added maybe half a quart of oil between changes. I watch it like a hawk due to some of the horror stories I've read about these motors and consumption. It has a fresh (within about 500 miles) oil change with Mobil 1 5w-20 full synthetic.

I need about $25,000 for it the way it sits. I can pull out the accessories (Quadratec mats, Superchips tuner, and Trektop) and knock a few $ off, but I really don't have a ton of room to negotiate. No trades, just cash please.

Thanks,
Tom

Last edited by tmhd2; July 21st, 2013 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Miles increase and price drop
tmhd2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07272 seconds with 20 queries