Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ZOMGWTFBBQ!!! Ambulance to RV to 4x4 Snafu o.0
View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2013, 04:25 PM   #102
Mr.Green
I can levitate!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skooter_Built View Post
Where it simplifies things is where I want the tub at there is no room for a waste tank unless I had a collector and a pump to move the waste water to another location. With a portable waste tank I can clean up inside if I wanted to and have that water go into the tank. Then I can get rid of that waste water at a proper location. I'd like to say f' it and let the wash water drain right out of the tub onto the ground but I think that is a no-no. There will be an outside shower as well. I want the side door to double as an enclosure.
So you will have to go out side, put the grey water tank under the amberlamps, hook up the portable grey water tank, take a shower, go back out side, unhook the tanks, put it back in its storage place, ahhhhh Wtf are you doing? Where are you putting this portable tank when in use and not in use? BTW, you collage of pictures might make sense to you, but not to anyone else.
Mr.Green is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05252 seconds with 20 queries