Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ZOMGWTFBBQ!!! Ambulance to RV to 4x4 Snafu o.0
View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2013, 02:55 PM   #99
Skooter_Built
Fuck talk, Duck walk!

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
I'm just gonna go with the flow here and just critique this build like it would actually be completed. Why are you wasting precious floor space on a shower? The shower should be on the outside of the rig. A shower curtain on a fold out hoop and a shower head on a hose hooked to your on demand hot water heater.
Good question, seeing how I have the 1 storage compartment that is the right size it allows for an interior bathroom, a step tub and a place to put a portable toilet. I do not want to have permanent waste tanks, just a portable waste tank. This simplifies the waste water system. Also by placing the bathroom in this location, on the other side (inside) will be a counter top for the sink/stove top combo. As I had shown in another a picture above there is a place where I will need to build a floor extension and can incorporate a fresh water tank in this area. So If you are following closely everything water related will be on the same side on the vehicle. Simple and easy.

Step tub

Tankless water heater

Portable waste tank

If you want peace, prepare for war!

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
Skooter_Built is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08433 seconds with 20 queries