View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #96
Skooter_Built
Fuck talk, Duck walk!

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatFender View Post
Meh, you've been saying that for 5 years.
No 5 years saying my Jeep would be done

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
Get a tape measure, using a ruler might take a while.
I started by using a caliper but that was taking way to long

In here will be the shower. Its about 34" wide and well over 6' tall but only 20" deep, I will have to modify the cabinet surround or build a new one to make up for the difference. The tub will sit flush with the floor so you will step down into it. I will use a 32" RV step tub and shower surround. Depending on placement of things the existing exterior door will contain an exterior shower kit.

On the left side of the interior, where the base cabinets are will be replaced with a 72" jack knife sofa, its had to see but the sofa will go from the wall to the piece of white tape on the floor. It leaves 34" for the kitchen countertop and cooktop. I will have to restructure the floor some in this area, as you can see in the pic below the area around the base leads to a storage container.

The interior of the storage box, the bottom could contain the LP tank or the water tank. Either one will support the floor addition that will be needed.

I also received the replacement interter so all the electrical outlets are fully functional again

If you want peace, prepare for war!

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Last edited by Skooter_Built; April 20th, 2013 at 07:37 PM.
Skooter_Built is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04608 seconds with 11 queries