Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ZOMGWTFBBQ!!! Ambulance to RV to 4x4 Snafu o.0
View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2013, 01:25 AM   #69
Skooter_Built
Fuck talk, Duck walk!

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Green again View Post
Andy, you complain one day about the difficulties of buying a house, the next day about needing a job, the next Bout how you are gonna finish your Jeep, then you go and do this and expect everyone to be happy for you. Is it a cool idea? Yup. Are your expectations high? Yup. Is this a total waste of your $ and time? Most likely for sure! It is not like there won't be another ambulance for sale when you get the rest of your shit together. Like I have said one hundred times before, if I didn't give a shit I wouldn't say anything. When I see my friends making poor decisions I can't help but point it out. I would expect the same in return. Anyway, you only live once so go for it. It's your decision if the one life you have is spent in your parents basement surrounded by broke down, rusty, unfinished vehicles. If you are happy, then I am happy for you!
you cannot fail or excel at something if you don't try anything in the first place. I would rather fail epically at everything in life rather then make no attempt at anything in the first place. I don't have to please anyone but myself anymore and that makes me happy and content. You may not like it but just remember its not your money being spent

If you want peace, prepare for war!

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Last edited by Skooter_Built; April 19th, 2013 at 01:30 AM.
Skooter_Built is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07280 seconds with 20 queries