Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bombs in Boston
Thread: Bombs in Boston
View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #293
bbaXJ
Yooper In Training

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bbaXJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by joppermann View Post
The problem is the authorities cannot tell us everything and the level that they do tell us is dependent on who is in office. Besides, the majority of what people are speculating on is from media coverage, not what the authorities have said. I love it when someone who actually does not believe all the conspiracy theories and hidden agendas must be a "sheeple". I guess then I'd rather be a sheeple than a lemming, falling for every attempt to show a hidden agenda. I also wonder why it is not possible that the only scenario is someone decided to plant bombs at the Boston Marathon for their own terrorist agenda. Why does it have to be the government, doing it for their own diabolical goals? What are they really going to accomplish? Kill innocent people or pretend to kill innocent people (the Sandyhook Elementary never took place bs) to take guns away? Would it not make more sense to just point to inner-city violence to do that? Or do we have to have a "white man problem" to make sure enough support is given so taking guns away isn't met with too much resistance?
I guess it comes down to the lack of logic behind all these scenarios and the false flags that get raised and then debunked undermines anyone that questions the government at all legitimately.
You're seeing this way more black and white than what I'm trying to say. I don't buy into all the conspiracy theories, those people are nutjobs.....but I also think it's crazy to blindly believe everything the government and media is telling us. That's what I'm talking about with sheeple. There's a huge gray area between sheeple and lemmings. I think it's healthy and logical to question things on a reasonable level, do your own research, and gather your own information. What I gathered from your previous posts(and correct me if I'm wrong here, but this is the impression that I got) is that you think it's asinine to question what we're being told and that there's no reason not to believe the info we're getting from the news stations. That would make you a sheep, blindly following the simple path that you're led on by the herders. That's what's best for the government, what will continue to give them more and more power, and allow them to push their agendas for our "safety". Is it all wrong? Certainly not, but I think it's crazy to believe everything they're telling us, just like it's crazy to come up with outlandish conspiracy theories. Hopefully you're in the gray area too, I just didn't get that impression from your posts.
bbaXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07383 seconds with 20 queries