Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bombs in Boston
Thread: Bombs in Boston
View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #241
bbaXJ
Yooper In Training

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bbaXJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by joppermann View Post
How does anyone know that the picture is of the bomb? Based upon what I see, the bomb was placed further back, which explains why the mailbox didn't move, the bag "is still there", the fence is blown as it is etc. Real easy to steal a frame from a newscast, circle any of the bags on the ground and start to raise false flags. Why do people continue to insist on finding things before the story is told by the authorities? That's right, to start to protect their self interests. The problem is, you start to raise doubts and suspicion when you do that pre-emptively...
See my previous post. The authorities have become a questionable source for information and credibility. Seems to me that they'll only tell us what they want us to hear. Do all these false flags and speculations make sense? Of course not. But that doesn't mean we should all be sheeple and wait for them to tell us whatever fits their agenda, then blindly follow along. Raising doubts and suspicions isn't a bad thing, you just have to know when it's just that and not treat it as fact. Thinking about it analytically is healthy and normal, and believing everything we're told is getting to be a risky proposition with where this country seems to be headed. I hate to sound like another conspiracy nutjob because I'm absolutely not, but you seem very opposed to questioning any other scenarios here.
bbaXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05643 seconds with 20 queries