Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - ZOMGWTFBBQ!!! Ambulance to RV to 4x4 Snafu o.0
View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #21
Skooter_Built
Fuck talk, Duck walk!

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
I'm pretty curious...

Why did you buy this and start a whole new project if you have multiple that are sitting around unfinished?
In the past I started projects without fully thinking everything out and would get to the point of getting mentally burnt out. My TJ's are key examples of this. I'm now at a point in life where I can be stable enough to commit to completion, that is why I haven't sold off my pile of part tj. Once I have my own place I shouldn't keep with excuses of not working on something. Like I stated this is a back burner to be worked on when the time arises. As it sits I could go camping with it. Why tear into it and like normal fail to commit to complete it. Its easier to buy something when a deal comes then wait and pay more later on. That's how I think and even if I say f it and sell later I'll easily double what I've invested into it I might be dumb but I'm good with numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearDrive View Post
Are Unimog 419 axles on the list too?
Overrated and not useful for the application.

If you want peace, prepare for war!

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.

Last edited by Skooter_Built; April 16th, 2013 at 02:29 PM.
Skooter_Built is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05943 seconds with 20 queries