Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bombs in Boston
Thread: Bombs in Boston
View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #174
GreaseMonkey

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
I KNOW everybody is a sinner.

I sometimes wonder this as well.

I like how everybody automatically assumes this is an Islamic Attack. Maybe it could have been some Pro/Anti ______ group trying to make a point.

I think we should look to justice instead of hate. However, I'm more comfortable with this idea because I believe that they will answer to the Creator of the universe and be judged accordingly.

My Question still stands. What good is all this hating on them on an internet forum (and in our minds/hearts) going to do to better the situation? IT DOES NOTHING!! You can be angry, you can be hurt, you can want justice. Hating them does nothing but continuing the hate they felt towards <insert reason here>. That's the cycle we need to break.

Be angry, mourn, but by continuing to hate them you are perpetuating thier crime on those that lost thier lives yesterday. I go back to the idea that everybody assumes this is Islamic. What if it's not?

Either way, the thoughts that have crossed many of our minds, and some have typed, along the lines of "I want those bastards to die a horrible and painful death" really isn't any different then the thoughts the perpetrators probably had towards thier cause.

I also want to be clear that they should be punished to the full letter of the law and we shouldn't pussy foot around the subject. I'm all for them coming to complete justice, I just think hating them personally won't get you any where closer to that justice. It will only pull you closer to something that resembles the very people you are saying you hate.
Being sad doesn't help either. Neither does praying, crying, posting on Facebook, and internet forum, etc. etc.

I don't know if it was an Islamic group, and I don't care. I don't care what group takes responsibility. I just want them to be found and hung. I really hope this isn't some government conspiracy, but in the last year with the crap going on it's a very scary possibility. I don't want to believe it, but I can't fully dismiss it either.

Trying to say that hating individuals that prey on innocent lives is no different than the hate that drives individuals that kill and maim innocent lives is NOT the same thing. Sure, it's hate, but targets are vastly different. Sick fucks like the ones that pulled off this bombing need to die a slow death, along with any other twisted fukc that preys on innocent lives. Focused hate can be quite a driving force. If it can be focused to evil twisted assholes that prey on innocent lives, I don't see that as a bad thing.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.09518 seconds with 20 queries