Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bombs in Boston
Thread: Bombs in Boston
View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2013, 08:37 AM   #161
GreaseMonkey

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
<zips up fire suit>

I think what happened today was awful. It stopped me in my tracks for a good 3 hours. I had a thought. How is hating those responsible helping the situation? I'm sure they're used to it. No healthy person would do this. They should be held accountable, that's for sure. But hating them is just Perpetuating the hate that I'm sure they were full of when they came up with the plan to do this.

Hate breeds hate; love breeds love. They should be brought to justice but hating them does nothing but continue that hate inside yourself. Break the cycle.
You can't coexist with people who want to kill you. Those damn bumper stickers I see with that phrase piss me off.

It sickens me to see innocent people get killed. Overall killing is wrong, and I can somewhat agree with that, but at the same time there are a lot of people that need to be killed in this world. For me, I can be completely comfortable with terrorists, murderers, rapists, pedophiles, child molestors, bombers, etc being killed (not in a quick painless method either). When it comes to innocent life being taken away, it's hard for me to stomach that.

I don't think it's perpetuating hate. It's hatred of evil. If there is no evil, the hatred can cease. The cycle gets broken when evil is banished, not when good men stop hating evil in some useless hippie feel good method to try and lead people whose thought process cannot be changed by example.
GreaseMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06462 seconds with 20 queries