Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bombs in Boston
Thread: Bombs in Boston
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #113
cmetzg03
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
<zips up fire suit>

I think what happened today was awful. It stopped me in my tracks for a good 3 hours. I had a thought. How is hating those responsible helping the situation? I'm sure they're used to it. No healthy person would do this. They should be held accountable, that's for sure. But hating them is just Perpetuating the hate that I'm sure they were full of when they came up with the plan to do this.

Hate breeds hate; love breeds love. They should be brought to justice but hating them does nothing but continue that hate inside yourself. Break the cycle.
My hate runs deep, but I am ok with that, while you are allowed your opinion that's fine, but some of us have seem way more things. I don't know about anyone else but I have had close friends die and close friends loose limbs and close friends who are not all there mentally anymore because of terrorists like this. So I will let my hate brew and given the chance again I will hunt these mother fuckers down and piss on their dead bodies.
cmetzg03 is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05866 seconds with 20 queries