Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Bombs in Boston
Thread: Bombs in Boston
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #83
Immortal
NO RELIGION WAT!

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS View Post
Alright... For the first time ever...

I honestly apologize to anyone I offended with the above comments. I knew they would come across as extremely offensive before I even posted them but did it anyway. I compartmentalize events such as this and analyze specific angles as I process them. Once I saw the media reports that the first explosion happened right near the VIP section that had Newtown families (who I was already disgusted with) I was extremely disgusted to learn that they were even there riding the taxpayer funds just to further an extremely flawed and dangerous left wing agenda.

I made these posts without a filter based on emotional response at my own personal outrage that yet AGAIN these select few decided to use their own dead children as a ticket to special treatment and fame.

I sincerely apologize to anyone that I offended by those posts outlining my outrage and will gladly buy them a beer anytime we meet in the future.
That is nice of you. I do not get easily offended in the slightest way. Because I do my best to avoid becoming angry. Too much sad shit these days.......
I'm not offended, but I still want that beer
Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07818 seconds with 20 queries