Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Wanted, possible use of a good bender, approx 4 bends needed
View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #1
BillsDuster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Wanted, possible use of a good bender, approx 4 bends needed

I am looking to line up someone that has a GOOD tube bender for a project I am thinking of doing this summer. I am looking into building my own radar arch/ rocket launcher set up on my boat. If you've never heard of such a thing it is like a roll bar on a boat where extra rods are stored up out of the way and a radar unit would be mounted.

I would only need four or maybe six bends in 2" tube. Something thin wall steel. Maybe 2" exhaust tubing would work. If you'd have a notcher that'd be a bonus as I'm thinking of welding up fixed rod holder's.

Right now this is just an idea I may want to build this spring/ summer. The boat is stored and covered up right now so I can't design it yet. If you have a tube bender and wouldn't mind helping with my project post up here or pm me. I'll gladly pay for a couple hours of your time or trade a case of beer.

I'm located in Muskegon, so closer the better in west Michigan the better. Maybe a 50 mile radius or so, Ludington to Holland to Grand Rapids or so.

Thanks!

Sent from the Garage
BillsDuster is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06877 seconds with 20 queries