Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Could use some prayers for a classmate of my oldest tonight
View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #22
mideerslayer
NEVER GIVE UP!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I dont come on here much anymore but My prayers to the family and friends of the young man that was lost.

If I may say one thing as it might help others when my nephew died at the age of 14,there were a lot of kids/young adults that never experienced the loss of a friend or loved one and with it being some one of there own age it makes it that much harder.

The youth pastor that was part of my nephews church pulled all these younger people in a room (per my request as I didn't have it in me to talk) and he used the tragic loss as a window of opportunity to let everyone young and old that in life, things happen for a reason we dont always know but while on this earth you can travel left or travel right(not political) but in your heart you know what is the correct direction to travel and make the best of what life hands you.

So when you look forward just remember what way should I go? let your heart do the driving and god will be there next to you.

Again so sorry to hear of the loss My prayers go out to all effected by this tragic loss
mideerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05689 seconds with 20 queries