Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Mortgage question
View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #9
C.K.
Dont Feed the Cyco

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itselliott View Post
Be more clear .......

Agents are by law , representing the seller UNLESS they are contracted as buyers agents. They do receive their pay from the seller unless they are (again) contracted by a buyer to find them a house . Thats where it gets a little cloudy as to how they get paid...........
Any Professional agents here feel free to clarify this.
Sorry I meant a buyers agent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVYRTFT View Post
you don't need a realtor. All they do is show you where to sign and show you where the light switches are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Bullet View Post
Some realtors are smoking hot and do fancy favors for sales.
I wondered why Casey said she wanted to go into that field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc78cj7 View Post
I told you I had a realtor for you. If you're looking in west county shoot me a PM and I'll get you in touch. She is a good friend and a GREAT realtor. She sold our house in Wildwood in 5 weeks...the house next door sat for 9 months. She paid to have the house staged and had good contractors lined up for minor repairs following the inspections. Seriously, shoot me a PM if you'd like me to introduce you.

BTW, in almost all cases the seller and buyer realtors split the commission paid for by THE SELLER, not the buyer. There is almost no reason not to have a realtor as a buyer.

We ended up in northern St Charles north of 70 up near 370. I am working at the airport and didnt want more than a 20 minute drive to work. I'll shoot you a pm with my info. Thank you.
C.K. is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06531 seconds with 20 queries